The Earl Marshal for the Kingdom of Lochac
The Earl Marshal is responsible for martial activities in the Kingdom, including:
- armoured combat and combat archery
- fencing combat
- siege engines
- target archery
- equestrian activities.
- Youth Armoured Combat and Youth Combat Archery
The Earl Marshal is responsible for:
- overseeing the conduct of all martial activities in the Kingdom
- encouraging the development of safety, chivalry and authenticity upon the field
- maintaining a database of authorised fighters
- and the maintenance, publication and enforcement of standards for construction and use of all weapons and armour.
Lochac’s combat rules are based on, and meet the minimum requirements of the Society for Creative Anachronisms combat rules (with a few approved variances).
If you have any questions about combat in Lochac, please contact the Earl Marshal, or their relevant deputy.
|Kingdom Armoured Combat Marshal
|Duchess Eva von Danzig
|Kingdom Archery Marshal
|Captain Ulric of Ambledune
|Kingdom Rapier Marshal
|Armiger Jude Aleksandr Donetsk
|Kingdom Equestrian Marshal
|Countess Safiya bint 'Abd al-Shahid
|Kingdom Siege Warfare Marshal
|Baron Sorle Maknicoll
|Kingdom Youth Armoured Combat Marshal
|Master Grim of Thornby
|Kingdom Youth Combat Archery
|Captain Ranif Pallesser
|Keeper of the Lists (Authorisations) Australia
|Mistress Fionn O'Mara
|Keeper of the Lists (Authorisations) New Zealand
|Signora Ginevra Isabella di Serafino Visconti